INDUSTRIAL MONITORS HAVE GREATER RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
Why choose Industrial Grade LCD Monitors?
- TRU-Vu Monitors are industrial grade displays, which means they are specifically designed for harsh, demanding environments. They are built for 24/7/365 operation. Consumer Grade monitors are built to operate in a clean office or home setting for only 6-8 hours per day.
- Our monitors have high resistance to shock and vibrations, whereas consumer grade are made for stationary use with no shock or vibration resistance.
- They have been designed to operate in extreme temperatures, rather than climate-controlled environments only.
- The enclosures for TRU-Vu Monitors are more durable than consumer grade models. TRU-Vu offers water-proof / dust-proof NEMA rated enclosures with options such as powder coated steel, stainless steel and rugged ABS plastic as opposed to lower-grade plastic housings found in off the shelf retail or consumer grade models.
QUALITY COMPONENTS MEAN LONG TERM DEPENDABILITY
- Made with high quality, industrial grade components, TRU-Vu Monitors are built for long-term dependability. The highest grade LCD panels to ensure optimal image quality. Our industrial grade monitors typically have a much longer operating life than consumer grade models. A typical consumer grade monitor is expected to last 3-5 years, whereas ours have a much longer anticipated operating life of 7-10 years.
- Our Industrial-Grade LCD Monitors offer long-term model availability (avg. 5-7 years), crucial to OEM’s. Consumer models change often, on average every 6-12 months
CUSTOM LCD MONITOR AND TOUCH SCREEN DESIGNS AVAILABLE
- TRU-VU Industrial monitors can be modified or customized to meet your exact specifications, without requiring huge minimum order quantities, in most cases. These options are not available in standard consumer grade monitors. We offer many models with an array of options for inputs, enclosures, mounting and power requirements. We are also capable of custom designs if you need something specifically designed for your application. Private labeling is also available from TRU-Vu.
SCREEN BRIGHTNESS MATTERS
- Typical screen brightness for a consumer grade monitor is 150-250 nits brightness for indoor use, as they are not designed for brightly-lit environments or outdoors. TRU-Vu industrial grade monitors offers screen brightness from 250 nits for indoors, to 2,500 nits for outdoor, direct-sunlight applications. A low brightness screen will wash out in bright conditions. Additionally, we offer Optical Bonding, which increases contrast ratio, improves image quality, and increases durability.
INDUSTRIAL-GRADE MONITORS OPTIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- TRU-Vu Industrial monitors are available in standard, touch screen, sunlight readable, waterproof, panel-mount, open frame, optically bonded, portable, medical and other configurations, unlike consumer grade models.
- Industrial Grade monitors and touch screens are used in a variety of demanding industries or challenging environments: