World‘s Smallest Drone That Can Carry A Full Frame Alpha Series Camera- The Sony Airpeak Drone
Product Highlights- Sony Airpeak Drone ARS S-1
- World‘s smallest drone that can carry a full frame Alpha Series mirrorless camera
- TAA and NDAA Compliant
- Max speed of 55.9mph (25m/s)1, maximum angular velocity of 180°/s2 and attitude angle up to 55°3
- Sony developed propulsion device and flight control system
- Flight time up to 22 minutes without a payload.
- Stable in winds up to 44.7 mph (20m/s)5
- Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view
- Detachable propellers for fast easy replacement and transport
- Sony developed stereo cameras and vision sensing processor with original algorithm for real time 3D spatial awareness
- Achieves stable flight in enclosed spaces or when out of range of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Equipped with obstacle braking function by multi-directional sensing
- RCR-VH1 remote controller operates the aircraft, gimbal, and camera while providing real-time image output.
- Use with “Airpeak Flight” mobile app to control, monitor and manage the aircraft, remote controller, camera, and gimbal in-flight.
- Dual Operation Mode for independent control of Aircraft and Gimbal/Camera.
- Equipped with flexible flight modes to make flying and creating even easier
- “Airpeak Base” web app for integrated management of flight plans, flight logs, and equipment
- Optional Airpeak Plus Cloud Service and Sony Protect Plus Extended Warranty available upon request
Better Integration for More Creativity
Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view
Airpeak S1 is fitted with a landing gear with open/close legs in-flight, allowing the gimbal to pan without worrying about them appearing into images.
Stable Flight in High Winds
The propellers, motor and ESC that make up the flight propulsion system, combined with the dedicated remote controller achieve optimal wind resistance. Airpeak S1 can withstand wind speeds as high as 44.7mph (20m/s)*, and can maintain stable flight in erratic upper-level winds and strong low-level canyon and coastal winds.
Increased Stability in Low-Level Flight
Advanced camera control for flexible shooting
With Airpeak S1, the camera can be controlled from the remote controller. The user can check and change camera settings at-a-glance. With the latest system update, more settings such as focus area settings can be controlled and focus point can be selected by tapping the screen.